2. Follow the instructions in the App’s Admin for Setup.
3. Add ILA Designs (Atelier & Jewelry Plan Only)
Request ILA Inventory file from your Account Executive Upload files in your store to: Products->Import All products with images & pricing will be uploaded
Retail Partners must verify that their merchant processor will allow charges up to and possibly over 20,000USD in order to transact diamonds via their customer’s credit cards.
For In-Store only subscriptions the Retail Partner can opt to process the transactions through the in-store Unbridaled site. We will credit the value of the payment minus credit card processing fees and the wholesale cost of the jewelry and diamonds.
You will be notified via email when Unbridaled updates the app's UI. Here is a video showing you how to Install the UI Update.
Minimum width recommendation is 500px for Unbridaled to display properly and not look squished.
App frontend styles can be overwritten by the theme styles.css
Edit Unbridaled Liquid Directly Warning: occasionally Unbridaled updates the front end of the app. These updates will require you to re-install the app into your theme using our settings. This will overwrite any changes you make to Unbridaled’s front-end styles, so version management and merging changes will be the Retail Partner's responsibility.
Unbridaled allows you to configure one design with multiple diamonds shapes.
To enable this feature follow these steps:
**WARNING: enabling this features will NOT allow different prices for different ring sizes.**
1. Add a Shape variant to your products that you will enable with Unbridaled. The name of the variant (ie "Shape') does not matter.
2. Diamond shapes must be named: (case does not matter) round, princess, emerald, asscher, cushion, marquise, radiant, oval, or pear
3. To account for Shopify's 100 variant limitation, Ring Size, for products enabled with Unbridaled that will have multiple diamond shapes, must be supplied by the Unbridaled App. Don't worry, we made it simple!
Go to: Unbridaled App > Ring Size Settings
and specify your ring sizes.
*for your non-Unbridaled enabled products you can keep Ring Size as a variant
- Select "Option #" that corresponds to your Shape variant. You can determine this by going into any product setting that has the Shape variant and going to the Variant section and determining what column it is in. If it is in the first column then it is Option 1, and so forth.
5. Any products that are enabled with Unbridaled that only have 1 shape must still specify the Shape Variant.
To hide the Shape variant from your theme for products with only one shape, the Unbridaled team can adjust your theme for this functionality. Development fees will apply. Reach out to your account representative.
As diamonds are added to the cart they are made into Shopify products on the fly by Unbridaled so that they can be purchased. If something is not sold then the app deletes it after a few hours, but if it is purchased then it is a product that Shopify keeps and is listed as sold out. That being said for that interval amount of time when a diamond is added to the cart, created, and not sold it can show up in your products for a brief period of time.
All diamond products are tagged: “_unbridaled_product”
When Unbridaled adds a diamond to your store by default it will be shown in your collections/all and potentially in search results. The Unbridaled app always adds these diamonds with:
Vendor: “Unbridaled Diamond”
You can hide products containing the _unbridaled_product tag by using the unless feature in Shopify when iterating over a collection's products.
A customization fee is applied to all Unbridaled setting costs when using a center diamond not purchased through Unbridaled.
< 1.0 ct = $150 customization fee
1.0ct - <1.49ct = $200 customization fee
1.50ct - <=2.0ct = $300 customization fee
>2.0ct = email your Account Executive for a quote
Unbridaled & ILA shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the loss or damage to diamonds or any physical goods. In addition the companies are not responsible for damages or loss resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions or otherwise.
Unbridaled & ILA reserves the right to refuse bespoke comissions based on the complexity or other possible issues. In these events the Merchant will be notified after all the details of the design are reviewed.
Production times will incur, at a minimum, an additional 2 weeks from normal production times for bespoke orders.